Friday, March 11, 2005
Russia?
This week in Brooklyn the weather was going nuts. Up, down, chaos. -20 degree gusts of wind whipping large paper bags up two stories above the ground and then felt like they were going to pick the car up just like Dorathy in the movie. I thought to myself this must be what Siberia is like. Well this afternoon my credit card company called me at work. I answered the phone and a woman asked me 'Jessica, we were wondering have you made any charges in Russia recently? ' What I ask? Aparantly all week someone has been withdrawing money on my credit card all over Russia. Good thing is they are not going to make me pay for it. What do you know. I felt like I was in Russia while my credit card actually was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOw the hell did your credit card end up in Russia! I'm jealous! I've finally started a blog too, the (mis)adventures of me! Should be interesting I think.
Post a Comment