Yes it was. And I spent the day in Manhattan at the Institute of Audio Research. Why did I leave Brooklyn you ask. Well I do that every now and then. I try not too. But today I went to IAR open house with Ralph. Very interesting, everythings is done on computer now. The face of music recording has changed over the last two years.
Well since the City has become a novelity to me, somewhere I go every six weeks or so, I wanted to stay. So we did. We went around the to the parks and sat in the chilly sunlight. Yes it was.
Then later Back in Brooklyn. I graced the free night at the Brooklyn Museum of Art thinking I would see the Basquiat visit. No its not there. Six more days. I did see the archives on exibition. Oh Wow all different types of teapots and silverware sets. Art deco I guess.
But what I did see was a one woman play called 'the beautiful hills of Brooklyn'. The writer had found her great aunts journel writen 76- 78. The aunt was living in Flatbush, her memory fading away and the neighborhood was changing. ,
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whaddo I have to make a comment for you to write a new entry? sheesh!
http://www.americanelf.com/
I read this like the bible!
Post a Comment