I spent the last two days at my desk in a room with no windows. The heat was on in the building even though temperature out side had risen to a balmy 55 degrees. Not a good situation when what I am wearing is my long dead uncles old cashmire sweaters. I think I even started to smell alittle.
At three oclock everyday I would venture outside just to get the five minutes of sunlight to keep me from getting seasonal effective disorder, to get a cup o coffee and fight my way through the bugs buzzing around on the street. (kids coming home from school)
At night, I trudged down Flatbush avenue back home. So uninspiring.
I feel like maybe spring is coming. I can't wait for the buds on the trees that make everything look asian. But the weather guru said snow on sunday. So much for asian.
Friday, March 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment