Thursday, March 24, 2005

Reality TV?

My Brother Blog, in his diatribe, asks a lot of questions. I dont believe, in 50 plus posting, I have asked one question. Its all been statements. And in Brother's third posting he questions 'why blog at all. Why do we feel the need to publish our inner most thoughts for all the world to see? Well I can tell you one thing, these are not my innermost thoughts. If you read my innermost thoughts your eyes might burn out of the socket.
Well let me ask a question. What is our current most vehement obsession? Reality TV. Everyday new titles are surfacing. Variations on titles. Sub variations on titles.
At some point everyone is going to have either worked for a reality show or been in a reality show.
The rest of us we have our blogs.

2 comments:

Noel Hefele said...

man- here is a question- am I the only loser that checks yours and Ian's blog every morning?

:P

that's what siblings are for!

Ian Hefele said...

Yeah, what's sad though is I haven't added anything to my blog in a long time.