Thursday, March 17, 2005

Good I was worried.

I was worried that you were reading this.

I thought only Noel reads this.

I have been leaving Brooklyn quite a bit lately. On Sunday I took the Long Island Rail Road, got on at the Flatbush ave station, to see Sister Margaret Williams, got off at Rockville center. Mag and her buddy Caritas. Caritas one of the last Nuns who wears a habit because it helps keep her from getting speeding tickets. Mag, Caritas and I went to a local greek diner and I witnessed the power of the habit. The owner came over to Caritas 'oh hello Sister, good to see you again Sister'. Mag gets a kick out of it. Though it does not push her to ever whip out the habit again. Maybe she just likes to know she a secret member of this club.
Back at Mag's apartment Mag asked me what a Blog was. I tried to log on to show her but could not even get on my own Blog. Maybe it is for the better because there may have been something imcriminating.

Today I spent the day in Staten Island, all day. Yuck!

No comments: