That's ok Noel. I acting as if what I am spouting makes any sort of sense. Lets see what is happening today. First lets start on yesterday- the mounds, yes and I am talking waste high mounds (whose waste? My waste. most wastes) of light grey matter started to melt. The streets were turning to rivers. Can you imagine? The water? Temp was 38 I think. And today the mounds froze over. The temp was down to 16. In fact every surface slicked over. You know it is not global warming it is global yo yo ing.
I look around and notice the people not wearing hats. They look difference, their faces are flushed and they look pained. It is just that they are so much more cold then the hat wearers.
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm wearing a hat right now! that's a fact! Ian asked me today where he could start a blog....
you should write about your story on this! :P
Post a Comment