The title refers to what I have not done. Meaning to the tsunami victims.
I called the red cross and hung up? Why I have no idea. I sweated through another day at the office. Sitting at the computer. I did sit with my supervisor for a thing called supervision. I always feel that she does not have much confidence in me. No forget that I cant revisit those old feelings. But after that I barely made contact with a client. I dont know what to do. Finished another UCR (stands for uniform case report) do them everysix months. They are on an average 25 to 30 pages. I have been told they are the money maker s for the agency. And they are the money loosers if we do them late. Meaning we get sanctioned if they are late.
No kids no drama no traveling nothing.
that way i get to give Ralph my metro card.
Speaking of Ralph we smoked a phili and drank a phorty and sat on the cofee table.
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment