Wednesday, January 05, 2005

thinking

I am a child welfare worker. Did you know? Today I spent most of the day sitting at my desk trying to catch up on november notes. Too complicated to go at more than a snails pace.
And filled with a bit of anxiety. Because if the shit hits the fan. the first thing they look at is my notes. And they have to be good.
i made some phone calls took a few phone calls. Talked to my girl Ivory. Who does not want to do anything in life because she is afraid to make a mistake. She has been in the system since she was four and she is twenty.
I told her to just do it. She will make a mistake. Everyone does and you just get up and shake the dust off your feet and keep it moving. I spoke to her today and told her that.
I also spoke to Lanew. He got into a fight with his teacher. I told him some techniques on how to control his anger.

No comments: