My friend Jonathan just called me and told his mother was just told she has lung cancer. He is going running. At least he doesn't have it.
I dont know where this blog is going.
Last weekend I went to connecticut and hung with karen and the bros. We sat with drunk dad on Saturday night. We laughed at his clowniness. But I was told later that that is bad for the Soul.
My dads Soul has been transgressed by the wicked demoness who crawls back into her coffins every night at 9:00.
She leaves and dad starts doing whisky shooters. I can not even look wicked demoness in the eyes when she is in the room. I cant even say a word. What am I afraid of I ask you? Am I afraid of red hot lazers shooting out of her eyes and blowing my head up?
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment