Tuesday, July 18, 2006

hotttt

Today was hot. It is hot. This computer is hot. The cell phone glued to my ear is hot. The rain is starting. The lightining is striking. New York is on fire. Walking outside the air is heavy. The pools are staying open later. Call 311 for your nearest cooling center. Air conditioners are selling like hotcakes. Hotcakes? Really how many of those have been sold in the last year.

I am too hot to think.

2 comments:

Noel Hefele said...

feeling hot hot hot

Ian Hefele said...

So, Jess, at least now when I get back and you are living in an apartment without air con... I WON'T COMPLAIN not when it is 120 outside in the shade. Just can't do that heat it sucks because its humid too. But its still super fun. Right now I'm freezing because it is 60 degrees outside