Thursday, November 02, 2006

explosion

I guess I am having trouble with this blog thing. How did it go so well for a while then fizzle out. And how can I make it readible? A certain someone responds to my stories with a constant statement 'write it in your blog! Write it in your blog!' But the problem I find is I don't find anthing worth writing about. However I find a lot worth talking about. But this certain person told me recently that I 'live my like a novel' or should it be rather I 'am writing a novel'. What does that mean? I even asked him 'what does that mean? Does it mean i express my creativity in my choices. Do my choices maximize the drama?' I have experienced conflict but I really feel that a lot of it was not my choice. But some of it was my choice. I don't know. One day it will all come out in 14 days. I will write my memoirs in 14 days. That is the plan. Next time I will I will talk about memoirs.

The 'explosion' in the title referrs to what has happened to me 24 hours ago. Someone who I have invested immense amounts of money, time and emotion in has betrayed me to the core. This money time and emotion has always been an investment because I felt I woul get it back ten fold. Though this person has betrayed me they still pledge eternal loyalty to me. Though their version of loyalty is different from mine. How can all this be? What should I do? Do you all want ot hear more?

'Explosion' also referrs to the beginning of my biggest blog era ever.

No comments: