Saturday, June 24, 2006

down pour

Well reading my last blog entry I notice not necessarily the grammatical errors but the words left out and the lack of making sense. Can these problems be solved with editing? Let us try to edit this one before I send it out.
I sit here in the same position as last time we met. On the couch, Felix asleep in the other room, though this time it is in the AM not the PM, Ralph is sleeping off his hang over and rain is pissing onto Flatbush avenue with incredulous force, Even though I have not spoken to any one yet today I have not managed to encounter drama. I got a voicemail message from James, the man I married so he could stay in the country. He wanted the letter the I recently received indicating our interview date. I don't know where that bejesused thang went. I searched and searched every pile of random paper in my small apartment and could not find it. James called back four times and rang the door bell twice. I avoided it all.
I have to find that freaking piece of paper. It has to be somewhere. I hate James. He is just a first class knucklehead. When I told him I had a baby he said he and his girlfriend are thinking about kids. He is not. That's a lie. He probably doesn't even have a girlfriend. You know when you just know some one is lying?

1 comment:

Ian Hefele said...

huh? did you tell me this and I just forgot or is this a work of fiction?