Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Brown bag

Ok, today was a good day. Finally something good happened after a long string of misery and dissappointment.
I was walking down Wycoff coming up on Myrtle when I step on one of many pieces of trash on this trash filled street. It was a brown bag. I looked down at the piece of trash, it said Met foods on it. Grocery stores still give you the option of brown bag? I thought everything is now platastic. This for some reason compelled me to pick the brown bag up. A piece of trash is a piece of trash is a piece of trash, and this street was covered in trash. But like I said something compelled me to this piece of trash. So I picked up the brown bag to see what was in it. It was full of something. I opened it up and saw a balled up newspaper. Todays? I pulled the news paper out, underneith was green, green, green and more green. It was a bag full of crumpled up 100 dollar bills. Holy fuckin Shit! Of course I looked around to see if anyone had seen me pick up the bag and was getting ready to put a bullet in the back of my head. No one, every around me was contrating on their babies, ice cream cones or cell phones. So I opened my backpack to shove the bag in.

Later at home I count out the wads of 100's. Can you believe it? $9700? Any idea's what I should do with the money?

1 comment:

Ian Hefele said...

Ummm, not post about it to blogspot?