Saturday, April 08, 2006

One Week Closer to Retirement

I just finished my first week as a working mother. And I can't believe I am still at this job. I have tried and tried to get out but could not time and time again. Ok I am going to stop feeling sorry for myself. I am hear for a reason I guess.
On another subject I never thought I would feel the following. I wish I could be a stay at home mother. Felix just needs someone there. Now for at least a couple months we can work it out so one of us is always there. But in a couple months that will not be possible. And last two nights I have passed out at 8:00 out of shear exhaustion. I need to go to check the job websites.

3 comments:

Noel Hefele said...

jobs!

http://www.indyvoter.org/article.php?list=type&type=32


Move to philly??

Noel Hefele said...

Hey! where are the posts? I need things to procrastinate on!

Noel Hefele said...

http://noelhefele.blogspot.com/