Wednesday, January 10, 2007

xxx large orange jump suite

Hello! I just want to tell you I am hating my job today. Here I am at midnight googling a woman who is has been sitting in prison since last June. I really want to know when she is getting out of prison because I know she hates me. She and all 400 pounds of her in that triple X large Orange jumpsuit, not enjoying the spoils of her cons. She will not hurt me with brute force. She will get me her cunning.

Well my Google results are the same articles about her from last year. Katrina victim can not get her fair share of aid. Woman charged with fraud and grand Larceny. She pretended to be a Katrina Victim and on top of that she embarrassed the New York Times. The reporter did the initial article with out any research.

No comments: