
Wow here I am almost eight weeks after promising the biggest blog era ever. Where have I been? The question is more like where has my computer been. It has been held hostage by some crazies over at on first and seventh.
I discovered that after my brothers both visited in the beginning of November she would not turn on. I brought her to this operation over on first and seventh under the banner 'The microchip cafe'. Well it took them seven or so weeks, five visits on my behalf to nag them, and all they did was change the power cord. Well, here I am once again to live up to my promise. I really don't know what direction to take regardless of the obsessive direction of my brother. Blogs are stressful. Especially when one sounds semi literate in ones conversation. Certain people whine 'put it in your blog'. Well I will do my best.
I spent the evening on the Internet looking for a Gymboree close by for FP to stretch his legs a bit. The little guy a little cranky because our apartment cramped and he needs to stretch his legs. See above picture
My day consisted of traveling to Staten Island by Ferry, to walk a to the family court. I was wearing my extremely pointy, high healed cowboy boots. Very cute. But tonight my feet are swollen up to watermelons and they hurt like hell. Most women know that it hurts to be cute. Thats something my mother never taught me; the cost of cute.
On the way back on the ferry I was thinking what if the ferry crashes and into the harbor. I will either drown; or get knocked unconscious; or I will end up in the hospital, conscious but unable the come home (two broken legs). Either of the three my cell phone would definitely be at the bottom of the harbor. And the phone is where the babysitters number is. I have no home number. Ralph is in Haiti this month. What will happen with Felix while I am in the hospital? Unconscious? Dead? Even after the ferry docked safely and I was walking down the stairs I thought what if I fall? Well I didn't. i am safely home. Is This the cost of being a mom?
1 comment:
That picture is great! It's like your apartment.. Sorry to stress you out about the blog writing. I think it is just me projecting my need to blog on you. Everytime I tell you to blog you just tell me to paint okay?
okay?
Post a Comment