Friday, April 22, 2005

Fishing in Coney Island

Today I had a plans to go fishing in Coney Island. My friend K- was discharged from the nut hatch where she spent two weeks because of some sort of paranoid psychotic break. First she wanted to hang out then she changed her mind; then she changed her mind back. She left a message 'lets go for a walk. Lets go fishing or is that too suburban for you?' Huh? I want K to come to Brooklyn and I know alot of her Brooklyn experience is focused around drinking and we have to find other things because she no longer drinks. So I told her we can fish in Prospect park. The more I thought about it the more I realized fishing in a Prospect park, we may get yelled at by a Parks and Rec worker or even ticketed by a cop. But that long wooden pier at the end of the Boardwalk in Coney Island. People fish off that all the time! But my question is if I catch a fish can I eat it? But K ended up blowing me off. She had to babysit. What else is new?

2 comments:

Noel Hefele said...

Blam! I finally remembered my password so I can make comments.

Ian Hefele said...

I'm so sorry she blew you off again. I'm glad she doesn't drink anymore. It's a good thing!