Felix is sleeping again. Thank god. Some times when he is awake I enjoy him so much; his every move, his every look, his every babble delights me. But then some times I just can't even function around him. Like tonight. He is sitting below meWhen I came home i think I was so overwhelmed by the baggage of my day, the grand old mess of my week, the sky will not stop pissing. R---, my grand old sig.. other does what he does so well, packs up and utters 'gotta step out'. I get so overwhelmed with lonliness I a can nolonger hold it together. I remember what Karen said to me once 'We are all just alone in this world'. No matter hard we try to surround ourselves with friends, family and loved ones we are just alone in this world.
1 comment:
De war http://startso11.info/adRozk%C5%82ad+jazdy+PKP.html had done lef' old mars' po' hisself.. Morland, a polished and accomplished woman, was http://startso11.info/automaty+sprzedaj%C4%85ce.html the widow of a distinguished senator from one of the western states, of which, also, her husband had twice filled the office of governor.. As the elder sang his favorite hymn, http://startso11.info/lo+2.html I'm glad salvation's free, his stentorian voice awoke the echoes.. For it is her own wish that a wish of http://startso11.info/polskie+zwi%C4%85zki+sportowe.html her friend's--for increase in weight--should not be fulfilled.. My dear friends, do not forget http://startso11.info/www.pszmiliontim.pl.html that I had seen myself.. Won't you 'light, Master? said Mr. http://startso11.info/lampa+podczerwieni.html. Yaas, seh , said http://startso11.info/renta+zdrowotna.html Gideon; that's me.. It is not the dream that produces the phantasy but the unconscious phantasy that takes the greatest part in the formation of http://startso11.info/krwawe+stolce.html the dream thoughts.. Van Kamp took a wad of loose bills from his http://startso11.info/nylon24..html trousers pocket, straightened them out leisurely, and placed them in his bill book, along with some smooth yellowbacks of eye-bulging denominations.. These are some of the most conspicuous abnormal processes http://startso11.info/www.tieifox.com.html to which the thoughts which have previously been rationally formed are subjected in the course of the dream-work.. Farmin' somehow don't suit my http://startso11.info/POMONA.html talons.. The stream of thought is henceforth subjected to a series of transformations which we no longer recognize as normal psychic processes and which give http://startso11.info/MAPA+NAWIGACYJNA.html us a surprising result, viz.. Never before in all the long years it http://startso11.info/nia223wp.pl.html had served him had he seen it in such shape.. The editor http://startso11.info/www.travian.com.html regrets that their publishers have seen fit to refuse him permission to include George W.. Abner's card slipped from his hand and dropped face http://startso11.info/gasprid.html up on the floor.. I did not recognize you http://storyah44.info/pkobp.com.pl.html at once.. A good deal http://startso11.info/www.polew.pl.html of the dream work consists in the creation of those frequently very witty, but often exaggerated, digressions.. He felt suddenly that he http://wowyesaf.info/ronaldhinio.html must not lose sight of her.. So it was when, near the heat of the day, the good man arrived at the drugstore, the last and only unvisited division of trade, he made http://rebestal.info/comerton.html his appearance equipped with half a hundred packages, which nestled in his arms and bulged out about the sections of his clothing that boasted of pockets.. Although the foregoing remarks have considerably limited the significance of the day remnants for the dream, it will nevertheless http://startso11.info/Wyszukajchoroby+skury+objawy+swendyenie+pokrzywka.html be worth our while to give them some attention...
Post a Comment